Tuesday 9 October 2012

Harrods

I'm quite bored today so I'm thinking about walking to Harrods. Does look like it might start raining though and don't fancy getting soaked.
 
I was supposed to meet up with a guy for a pr/hostess part time job but decided to cancel as it seemed a bit dodgy . . Rob checked it out and the company got no website or nothing which does seem strange also they don't have any offices so thanks but no thanks.
 
It's a bit hard to determine what companies are serious and trustworthy for me as I tend to believe what people say. Luckily I got Rob to do research before I go off wasting my time like I did last week (even then he told me to just leave but I decide not to, stupid).
 
Thought I might as well make the best of the situation and having had  my make-up done and hair styled I decided to have a little photo session in front of the web cam ;) Haven't done that since I was about 15 I think but hey it's kinda fun, he he.
 
x x x
 

Just sitting here on the floor casually, lol

Want this bag so badly, might go and stroke it in Harrods

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Always trust ur intuition:) good your boyfriend did research as lately there is many fake people everywhere.
    And thank you for jumping to my blog, is in Polish and yeah those st Lucia buns were delicious. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I'm very lucky to have him seeing through all these weird "job offers". I'm glad you liked them, you seem to be a bit of a professional baker ;) It all look sooooo good! x

      Delete