Saturday 20 October 2012

Healthy

I'm trying to be healthy most of the time. Of course I have chocolate once in a while or a pizza but I would say that 90% of the time I eat very healthy. Not boring healthy as in salad, salad and salad, I cook tasty food made healthy.
On a weekend however it's nice with a little treat and if you can make the treat healthy I'm ALL up for that.
Therefore I decided to make delicious egg & banana pancakes for breakfast for me and Rob. I love those pancakes!
 
I know I told you guys about them before but seriously you have to try them. If it's only me I simply mash-up one ripe banana and add two eggs and whisk it together (this makes one thick pancake)
Put a little bit of butter in a pan and fry until brown'ish on both sides.
 
I have mine with a little bit of honey and today I added blueberries and mango. Yum!
 
Going to the gym in about an hour. Missed the yoga class, just couldn't get up this morning so I will get on the machines and the weights with my PA (Rob).
 
What do you usually eat for breakfast?
 
x x x
 
 
Swedish; Jag strävar alltid efter att vara så hälsosam som möjligt. Sjävklart äter jag godis eller pizza ibland men jag skulle nog säga att jag är nyttig 90% utav tiden.
När det är helg gillar jag att kunna unna mig något gott och går det att göra det goda nyttigt så gör jag absolut det!
Därför bestämde jag mig för att slänga ihop ägg & banan pannkakor till mig & Rob imorse. Jag fullkomligt ÄLSKAR dom pannkakorna!
 
Jag vet att jag skrivit om dom förut men ni bara måste prova dom. Om jag bara gör till mig brukar jag mosa en mjuk banan sedan bara vispa ner två ägg (detta blir en ganska tjock pannkaka) och steka den i lite smör tills den är brun på båda sidorna.
 
Jag äter mina med lite honung och idag även med färska blåbär & mango. Mums!
 
Ska till gymmet om en timma ungefär, kunde bara inte komma upp till yogan imorse var såå trött. Ska träna med min PT (Rob) på maskinerna & vikterna istället.
 
Vad brukar ni äta till frukost?
 
Puss

First pancake

 Delicious blueberries and mango

Done!
I <3
 

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment