Tuesday 16 October 2012

O to the M to the G

Photo shoot went really well, will get the photos on Friday or Monday so will show them here then.
 
Just been confirmed to 4 events which of 1 is a film premiere after party! How cool is that?
I will be a hostess and also circulating with canapes and offering drinks to VIP guests. Not sure if I can write what film it is for but it's for one of the biggest ones this year. The party will be held in Tate Modern so I'm sure it will a pretty awesome event.
 
Tomorrow and Wednesday I will be hostessing in Grosvenor House Hotel which is a luxury hotel here in London. On Friday I'm hostessing on a event in St Pancras Renaissance Hotel.
 
It's funny how life changes in one day isn't it. I'm well excited about what's to come and I will share as much I can with all of you of course!
 
Have to go and buy a dress, hair donut and tights for tomorrows event.
 
x x x
 


Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Ska bli kul att följa. Har varit på middagar Grosvenor house hotel, det är fint där!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja jag hört det. Dom är tydligen ganska konservativa så väldigt strikt klädsel men det ska bli jätte kul :) x

      Delete