Thursday 18 October 2012

Starving

Circuits are TOUGH! I don't mean nonsense tough I mean the kind of tough were you would jus like to leave the class after about 5 minutes.
I pushed through tho and now I feel fantastic but a bit sore, hehe.
 
Had a long nice shower after the gym and now I'm about to eat, so hungry!
 
I'll be back in not too long!
 
x x x
 
Swedish; Circuits var sjukt jobbigt! Alltså jobbigt på riktigt så man bara vill gå ut ifrån klassen efter 5 minuter.
Jag kämpade mig igenom och nu känns det grymt bra fast kroppen gör lite ont ;)
 
Tog en lång skön dusch efter gymmet & nu ska jag äta, är galet hungrig!
 
Bloggar lite senare!
 
Puss
 
 
I'll be writing in both Swedish and English from now on as per Jennys request I hope it's not going to be to annoying to anyone however I do have most Swedish readers so it makes sense.
 
 
 

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment