Thursday 18 October 2012

Thursday

Morning everyone!
 
Got up an hour ago but have been eating breakkie and chilled out in front of the TV for a bit. Hope you're all good!
 
Cannot believe it's Thursday already, where did this week go?
Got another shift confirmed for Saturday, will be working in the Grosvenor House Hotel as a hostess. Yay!
 
Woke up in the middle of the night with serious pain in my big toe. . It started hurting after the weekend and obviously standing up in heels for hours is not doing it any favours.
Ah well I will have a look for some other shoes with lower heels on Monday.
 
I'm supposed to go to the gym at 12 but I'm not sure that's a good idea with my toe hurting and all.
 
What are your plans for today? Tell me!
 
x x x
 
I could really do with a day at Asia Spa again.
Amazing place

Sanna with William inside her belly

Take me back
 
Sanna can we go next time I come home? Pretty please!

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment