Tuesday 16 October 2012

Tonight

Sitting here with a face mask, my skin has got really bad since I moved to London but trying put on a face mask 1 to 2 times a week to see if it will get any better.
Already eating tons of vegetables and drinking plenty of water. I'm guessing my skin just need some time to get used to this climate.
 
Cooked dinner earlier, made chicken wok. Classic dish in this house, making it every week but use different vegetables and different protein to make it a bit more exciting. It's a winner every time!
 
Took some photos of Selfridges shop windows earlier. Louis Vuitton is all about dots.
Doesn't it look very cool?
 
Selfridges

Selfridges

The start of tonight's dinner

Mushrooms and red onion waiting to get added
 
Done!

Sorry for the quality but hey here's my new dress
 
Have realised I really need a manicure, recommendations?
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment