Friday 16 November 2012

Portobello Market

Oh how slow the time goes when you are waiting for someone. As soon as Stina gets here we are going to throw her bag in the bedroom and head down to Notting Hill and portobello market, woho!
 
From one thing to another. I got serious pain in my right shoulder I think it's what I used to have in my left shoulder, Impingment. Not sure whether exercising is making it better or worse but trust me it does hurt. When I went to see the doctor in Gibraltar he said there's not much they can do to treat it so guess I'll be using voltarol for the next week or so.
 
Enough complaining for now, time to clean the bedroom.
 
x x x
 
 
Swedish; Vad sakta tiden går när man väntar på någon. Så fort Stina kommer hit ska vi slänga in hennes saker i sovrummet sen gå ner till Portobello Market i Notting Hill. Kul!
 
Från en sak till en annan. Har seriöst ont i min högra axel. Tror det är samma sak som jag hade i min vänstra axel, impingment. Vet inte om det blir bättre eller värre utav att träna men har sjukt ont iaf. När jag gick till doktorn i Gibraltar sist jag hade ont sa han att det inte är mycket att göra så antar att blir attack med voltaren den närmsta veckan.
 
Nog men gnällande nu måste städa lite.
 
Puss


 
Todays lunch - Tuna salad w baby spinach, cherry tomatoes, corn and feta cheese
Little after lunch snack, all natural salt licorice. It's ´Friday after all ;)
 
 

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment