Wednesday 30 January 2013

Yummie in my tummy

Woke up before 8am this morning.. Seem as both me and Rob are having some sleeping problems since we came back from Thailand (apart from first night back) I guess we are bit jetlegged or something. Anyway the sun is shining so shouldn't really complain :)

I'm off the Planet Organic to buy almond butter and rice cakes heard so much good about almond butter so I just have to try it. Since I'm allergic to peanuts it's a great alternative to peanut butter and a good source of protein too!

Last night I made Tom Kha Gai soup for dinner. It was the first time I tried after I got completely addicted to it in Thailand and I must say it was very very tasty, yay!

If anyone want's the recipe let me know and I will post it. It's really easy to make!

x x x

 Big one for Rob little one for me, hehe
 Lots of coriander. I love!
 Mmmmm
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment