Thursday 7 February 2013

Playing around

with some online photo editing programs, it's fun but a bit frustrating since all my pictures are too big for the program I'm using to add text to my photos. I'll get there tho :)
I will try to make a nice collage to share with you later in the meantime I can share my first photos I have added text to.

x x x 

Swedish: Sitter och leker runt på olika program för att lägga till texter och redigera bilder i. Det är kul men lite irriterande att ALLA mina bilder är för stora för programmet jag använder att lägga till text med. Tar ju sin lilla stund att ändra storleken osv men det går framåt iaf :)
Ska försöka göra ett snyggt kollage som jag kan visa här senare. Under tiden får ni nöja er med mina först kort som jag har fixat med.

Puss


I'm sure this is really basic for most people but hey I'm a beginner ;)
 
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment