Wednesday 17 April 2013

Star signs & Horoscopes

I'm sure a lot of you have seen these posts going around Facebook with a horoscope for 2013. I saw it today and found my horoscope to be rather amusing.

SCORPIO - The Addict (October 23 to November 21)
EXTREMELY adorable. Loves to joke. Very good sense of humor. Will try almost anything once. Loves to be pampered. Energetic. Predictable. GREAT kisser. Always get what they want. Attractive. Loves being in long relationships. Talkative. Loves to party but at times to the extreme. Loves the smell and feel of money and is good at making it but just as good at spending it! Very protective over loved ones. HARD workers. Can be a good friend but if is disrespected by a friend, the friendship will end. Romantic. Caring.

I actually found lots of it to be kind of true but I think they cover as many areas as possible to make most people will recognise themselves so to speak. I do however think I'm a "typical" scorpio in many ways.

Do you "believe" in star signs and horoscopes?   

x x x

Swedish: Ni har säkert sett dessa inläggen på facebook om ditt horoskop för 2013 osv. Jag såg ett inlägg idag och tyckte mitt horoskop var ganska kul så tänkte jag delar med mig (se ovanför).

Jag tyckte mycket av det stämde men sedan tror jag även dom skriver massor med olika grejer så det ska passa in på så många som möjligt. Dock är jag nog en "typisk" skorpion på många vis. 

Tror du på stjärntecken och horoskop?

Puss 



 Got myself an Aries ;)


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment